*** WE ONLY SHIP ON TUESDAYS & WEDNESDAYS ***
If you have any questions regarding shipping, or the cost of shipping, please contact us at 1-877-408-1890.
Your shipping cost is automatically calculated by the shipping carrier prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page, where you will see your shipping rate calculation. Most non-perishable merchandise qualifies for free shipping. However, if your order contains both non-perishable merchandise and perishable food products, you will be charged shipping for the perishable items.
Pizza Nationwide ships to the address provided. Customers are
responsible for providing a valid shipping address to which FedEx will deliver.
If the shipping address provided is not the direct home or business location of
the recipient, rather a third party location, it is up to the customer to make
sure the package will be accepted. In the event a Shipment is Refused by Recipient, Pizza Nationwide is not liable or
obligated to replace the product or issue a refund.
Perishable food products, including frozen pizzas, are shipped through FedEx 2-Day (or FedEx Ground/Home when available) according to the following delivery schedule:
- Orders placed on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday will be shipped on the following Tuesday with a 2 day delivery arriving on Thursday.
Non-perishable merchandise only items are shipped via FedEx Smart Post and should arrive in 2 to 5 days after the order is shipped.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday will be shipped on that Wednesday and with a 2 day delivery arriving on Friday.
For more information about FedEx service, please visit FedEx.com.
All sales are final. Pizza Nationwide, Inc. makes every effort to ensure orders are completely filled and that all products are packaged safely and in the highest quality. If your order arrives damaged or incomplete, please contact FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.
it is not required for an individual to be home to receive the package, we
highly recommend someone is there so the pizzas and perishable products can be
immediately refrigerated or frozen. Pizza
Nationwide, Inc. is not
responsible for products which are damaged due to missed deliveries.
Some food products are packaged with dry ice to keep them frozen during shipment. If dry ice still remains in the container upon arrival, follow these instructions for safe disposal:
- Carefully remove the food product from the container.
- Keep any remaining dry ice in the bottom of the container and replace the lid tightly. Do not touch dry ice with your bare hands or discard in the sink!
- Lid must be secure on the container as dry ice may consume oxygen.
We ship to locations in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. International shipping is not available.
- After the dry ice has completely evaporated, the container may be reused or recycled.
We do not ship to locations served by an Imo's Pizza franchise. This includes the general St. Louis metro area and parts of Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas:
- Kansas City (certain areas)
If your shipping destination is in any of these locations, please click here to find the nearest Imo's franchise.
- Overland Park (certain areas)
If you have questions about our policies, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-408-1890.